Tuesday, November 13, 2007

Our Next Trip-Madagascar

Tomorrow dad and I leave for Madagascar to do some audit training and perhaps see some sights. We are looking forward to it but are told it is even poorer than the Congo, hard to believe. We will let you judge for yourselves. We were also told to be very careful what we eat and drink, duh! After the little bug that traveled home with me from the Congo I'm not sure I want to eat or drink anything.

We found out that Rodwell will be going home on the 30th. of November, we will be in the Congo at that time and will miss his farewell. This little angel is very special and holds a place in dad's and my heart. We have seen him through the whole process and have fallen in love with he and his mother. I don't want to think of the conditions he will be returning home to but I do know that the Lord has a plan for this fragile little soul.

He is doing very well and laughs and plays with me and kids with me now, before he was so weak he could hardly smile. His progress has been a real miracle, they do happen every day, sometimes we just don't recognize them.

We must leave you now for our journey so keep well all of you and know that we love you.

Mom and Dad, Grandpa and Grandma and Jan and Bob

1 comment:

Dean and Jenni said...

Just looked at the Congo pictures - W O W - Thanks for the update!